Thursday 13 March 2014

MY VILLAGE: Cardedeu (Alba)

ESBARJO VERDI
Hello, my name is Alba, and I live in Cardedeu, Barcelona.
Cardedeu is a small vilage, but I love it. Cardedeu has got many interesting things to do and places to visit.
There are nice shops in the centre of Cardedeu, a small cinema, the Esbarjo Verdi Cinema, an interesting museum, Tomas Balbey, Santa Maria's Church, Cardedeu Town Hall, a big theatre, CeCuCa theatre, a new library, Marc de Vilalba Library, a house for old people, the Pineton's park, and a very important thing, the Train Station.

My favourite place in Cardedeu is Esbarjo Verdi Cinema.
Sometimes I go with my parents and when I was younger I  went there with my school class.
In Esbarjo Verdi Cinema you can watch many films in the original version with subtitles, theatre for children and sometimes you  can watch documentaries.
I love it.

And there are other interesting things to visit in Cardedeu.

Bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment